The other day I just bought a 2.1 speaker with as many as features it can have with in my budget. Like everyone else, I did a lot of research and finalized this model. I ordered it on Amazon for INR. 3800, received the courier in 2 days time.
Below are the specifications and features.
- Bluetooth, NFC.
- Matte finish and square housing makes for a clean, organized audio experience.
- Huge, stainless steel grill protects the woofer and satellite drives from rust or corrosion.
- Pure wood bass cabinet for natural sound quality.
- Easy to read, high contrast digital display.
- Colorful LED lighting can make the mood for any sound track.
- 64M of memory can store any 100 FM stations.
- Side Panel Controls for Volume, Source, Next/Pre, Play/Pause
- LED light indicate input source
- Bluetooth input in Blue.
- USB/SD reader in Green.
- Aux-in mode without LED light.
Remote Control: IR wireless allows you to access remotely from longer distances.
Below is the video of my Unboxing:
Support multi-optional input sources.
This device supports a variety of input sources, including USB/SD reader and Bluetooth.
- Standby, Sources and Bluetooth button Play/Pause/Fm Auto Scan Button Previous/Ch-, Next/CH+, Volume+/- button
- Satellite: 3” Full Range Driver
- Cable Length: Satellite Speakers: 1.5m
- Output Power (RMS): 56W. Satellite: 14Wx2 and Sub-woofer: 28W
The build quality is really good, though the woofer is made of plastic (not wood), it weighs light, neat and simple.
The blinking and color changing LED lights at the front give you a nice effect during the dark. It comes with FM Radio, Bluetooth, Memory card option, NFC and 3.5MM Jack audio in. Also it has 2 knobs for Bass and Treble control which comes handy during playing music from different sources.
The best part is its Bluetooth connection which is long distance and break-free connection even when the source is moving. You can use supplied small remote to control basic operations like song selection, volume, skip, stop, play, input source selection and equalizers (only during memory card operation).
Couple things I dint like about this model is, its high volume FM. Even at volume level-1 the speakers sound very high. The bass is good but its hard not smooth. Mid range and low range volume is washed off with this hard bass effect whcih makes us miss out tiny little sounds.
Overall its a good buy for the price I paid.
** Hope my review was helpful to you, please leave your questions and comments, I will clarify any doubts if you may have. **